Contact Me


If you are contacting me about casework please check your postcode first to see that you live in the Ipswich constituency, because the Northwest part of Ipswich is covered by another MP. You might also consider contacting your local Suffolk County Council Councillor or Ipswich Borough Council Councillor about your concerns prior to getting in touch.
You can write or telephone Sandy and his team using any of the details below.
Constituency Office:


(for appointments and casework)

Parliamentary Office:


(for tours and parliamentary business)

33 Silent Street House of Commons
Ipswich IP1 1TF London SW1A 1AA
01473 487648 020 7219 1208
More Information on local services